Hello! I'm Josh. 23. Newly single and adapting. Favorite hobby is gaming, PSN is J12number1...HUGE WWE FAN! Currently pursuing my dream of being a Professional wrestler. about 35% of my use for tumblr will be like a personal journal or something of that sort... but the other 65% will probably be funny shit i find haha... i would love to meet cool people on here! dont be afraid to ask me something if you wanna get to know me! and enjoy my blog!

 

  1. hereiamclosertothesun reblogged this from j-12number1
  2. ifanyoneknew reblogged this from j-12number1
  3. bourbonbay said: yesssssss
  4. j-12number1 posted this